Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Franz Shurbert Serenade

A beautiful piece made. Not just for the melody but for the emotions that you could feel from it. Close your eyes, listen. Perhaps we don't listen enough. Perhaps we don't question enough. Or simply because we prefer to hide it deep down in our heart. What is our heart telling us? Human are made to love and feel. Every night before I sleep, I let my heart plays a melody. Let my heart feels. It doesn't matter what it is feeling, the only thing that matters is that I know I can feel. One can easily lost oneself while in a quest to search for the unknown. What do we want and what do we understand? Ask yourself, ask myself, ask the world, and yet no answer. Perhaps there will never be an answer. Again, close your eyes, listen to his serenade and feel. Feel the love that you desire to give and receive. Imagination is the power of emotions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZIX1Hs4u50&feature=related

Ps. I first found this song from this series. The emotions are incredible.

One can find his/her purpose of life when one learn to accept that to feel happiness, one must feel pain...

No comments: